BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
We’ve made it even easier to transfer high-resolution satellite imagery to your GPS handheld device to get a true representation of your surroundings with a 1-year subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery.
Use your BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription with BaseCamp™ to quickly transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device, with frequent updates, and seamlessly integrate those images into your handheld’s maps whenever you need them.
- Images updated frequently for greater accuracy. Plus, the download process is optimized for smoother, faster updates.
- Captures the world in brilliant clarity and detail with high-resolution sub-meter color satellite imagery.
- Allows you to layer vector maps on your handheld (such as TOPO 100K, TOPO 24K or City Navigator®) with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery for a real-life view of roads, buildings and terrain.
- Makes it easy for hunters to perform preseason scouting, determine placement of stands and locate game pinchpoints.
- Helps hikers and campers find trails/trailheads and clearings for camping areas.
- Lets geocachers determine the terrain type around a cache and identify parking areas close to the caches.
- Allows travelers to view tourist hot spots and landmarks from an aerial view to make excursions memorable without getting lost.
See the Simple Steps to Using BirdsEye
Our BirdsEye mapping products come in a variety of flavors for all of your outdoor needs:
- BirdsEye Satellite Imagery maps provide true representation of your surroundings with high-resolution color imagery.
- BirdsEye TOPO Raster maps are high-quality USGS and NRC raster maps that offer a real-life view of terrain and points of interest.
- BirdsEye Select Raster maps are high-quality raster maps with terrain contours and points of interest.